visualdatatools.com Forum Index visualdatatools.com
Discussion for DataTank and DataGraph

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCC Lin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    visualdatatools.com Forum Index -> Feature Request
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mobogata

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:54 pm    Post subject: CCC Lin Reply with quote

Hi David,
thanks for your wonderful software! Is it maybe possible to add Linīs CCC plus a bland altman-plot with automatic calculation and plotting of avergage and limits of agreement? It has been used combined with Bland-Altman graphs to validate an old method versus a new one. It has been published 1989 and updated 2000. I am sorry, you might know all this already.
Thanks a lot for your work

Oli
David
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the late reply. Are you referring to DataGraph? And could you send me a link/pdf (david@visual...)

David
mobogata

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:36 am    Post subject: Lin and BA Reply with quote

Hi David,
I sent you the literature on Lin and BA. For people who validate new methods or instruments it is a standard method to demontstrate how good two methods correlate. So what we use is Lin and Bland Altman to plot mean versus difference with average and std dev of differences of the method and calculate the Linīs Correlation Concordance Coefficient. If that woul be integrated in your presets (pex under scatter) this would be phantastic and spare loads of time for many technicians or life scientists who always have to calculate this in excel or R.
It would be possible by integrating the submenu means and differences under the x and y of the scatterplot plus a feature which adds mean and standard deviation to this. I believe this would not be too complicated and provide a very fast overview for new aquired data.

Thanks for thinking about it

Cheers from Berlin

Oli
Post new topic   Reply to topic    visualdatatools.com Forum Index -> Feature Request All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: