visualdatatools.com Forum Index visualdatatools.com
Discussion for DataTank and DataGraph

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Date axis formatting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    visualdatatools.com Forum Index -> Bug Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:28 am    Post subject: Date axis formatting Reply with quote

Hi, using the latest beta, to work on a long-standing time series graph which displays monthly data points.

Ticking "use two lines for date axis" no longer has any visible effect.

Regardless of setting, only year values are are shown, with no months above. When this setting used to work, the months and years worked together: a year was shown below every every July value, while Januaries had no associated year label. This looked OK.

But now that only the year values are shown in isolation, the year values are still shown every July, so now the graph looks out by about 7 months.

i.e. when only year values are shown, one might expect that they would appear at January tick marks instead of July.
David
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you e-mail me sample document(s) that show this. I will look at various ranges, but it is always good to have concrete examples and views of what would look better.

David
Post new topic   Reply to topic    visualdatatools.com Forum Index -> Bug Report All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: