visualdatatools.com Forum Index visualdatatools.com
Discussion for DataTank and DataGraph

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bug exporting to bitmap with very thick grid lines

Post new topic   Reply to topic    visualdatatools.com Forum Index -> Bug Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:39 pm    Post subject: Bug exporting to bitmap with very thick grid lines Reply with quote

Hi David,

I have a graph with very thick (25 points) horizontal grid lines (they provide a useful background to organise elements on). Exporting to PDF etc is fine, but when exporting to PNG or TIFF, the lines are only about a third as thick as they should be.

Will e-mail an example file.

Cheers,

Mike
David
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fixed this. It turns out that I capped line width at 100 pixels. That is typically enough, but when you save a 25 point line at 600dpi (like you said in your e-mail) the line width doesn't come through correctly.

I increased the cap to 3000 pixels, which should be plenty. Typically drawing commands cap the line width at 300 points, so the 3000 would only be reached if you saved a 300 point line at 720dpi.

Thanks for pointing this out. I just uploaded a new beta.

David
Post new topic   Reply to topic    visualdatatools.com Forum Index -> Bug Report All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: