visualdatatools.com Forum Index visualdatatools.com
Discussion for DataTank and DataGraph

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

graph groupings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    visualdatatools.com Forum Index -> Feature Request
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bnicole

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:57 pm    Post subject: graph groupings Reply with quote

Hi David,

I am working on a project whereby I am plotting several systems that share a raw data file. The result is that I have many graphs and subsequently many graph thumbnails to sort through to find the plot I am looking for. It would be really convenient to be able to group plots in the same way we can group commands and data so that many graph thumbnails would go into a group, and this group would have a name. I don't know if this is possible or something that you had thought about before, but I thought I might suggest it.

As always,
Many thanks!
David
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have thought about that, and it is something that I am planning on adding.

David
Post new topic   Reply to topic    visualdatatools.com Forum Index -> Feature Request All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: