visualdatatools.com Forum Index visualdatatools.com
Discussion for DataTank and DataGraph

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Purchase problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    visualdatatools.com Forum Index -> Getting Started
View previous topic :: View next topic  
needkext

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:20 am    Post subject: Purchase problems Reply with quote

Hi there,
I clicked the web store entry on your page and it says the file not found.
The kagi.com said that it is no longer available.

And I'm wondering that if I request a student license, should the web page that shows my name be written in english? It seems that my institute have not offered an english version page yet.

Thank you.
David
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kagi went belly up, and I overlooked that link.

I'm working on setting up a different purchase mechanism, but for a student license that is not needed. For a student license download the latest version from

http://wwww.visualdatatools.com/DataTank/DataTank.dmg

Launch it and hit the request button. The license is tied to the full user name on the account, so if you don't have mail set up on your account, just e-mail me (david@....) the full user name from the Account settings. Also, include some proof that you are a student or post-doc such as a group web page etc.

David
khickey

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:22 am    Post subject: Is Datatank still available? Reply with quote

Hey David - Is Datatank still available? What does a license for Datatank cost?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    visualdatatools.com Forum Index -> Getting Started All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: