visualdatatools.com Forum Index visualdatatools.com
Discussion for DataTank and DataGraph

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Updated values not completely shown

Post new topic   Reply to topic    visualdatatools.com Forum Index -> Getting Started
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boertjebartje63

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:58 pm    Post subject: Updated values not completely shown Reply with quote

I have updated data with a number of new expenses from the last two months (August and September). In most of my graphs the updated values are shown, but there is one graph were the old data is shown, but the new data is not.
In the other graphs I am showing expenses at f.i. food and clothes, in the troubled graph I am showing the amount of gifts and the organisations who were supported.

What might be the cause of that the old information is shown, but the updated information not (although I see the data with the same labels in the records)?[/list]
David
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you close the file and reopen and everything is up to date, this is a refresh/cache issue and I would really like to be able to replicate this and fix it.

Everything is recomputed when you open the file, so if it shows up when you open the file it is because the old data is still there.

To figure out where the data is coming from, use the small gear menu on the right side of the command to see the "Suppliers", i.e. the variables or data columns that are used for the drawing command. You might have hidden them so that you don't see them in the table.

David
Post new topic   Reply to topic    visualdatatools.com Forum Index -> Getting Started All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: