visualdatatools.com Forum Index visualdatatools.com
Discussion for DataTank and DataGraph

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

95% CI to Normal quantile plot and funnel plot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    visualdatatools.com Forum Index -> Feature Request
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zzoxx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:06 am    Post subject: 95% CI to Normal quantile plot and funnel plot Reply with quote

Hi!

I'm currently working with normal quantile- and funnel plots to find missing studies and biased reporting, to be able to do this I really need 95% confidence intervals. As I have many different datasets it is a pain having to calculate the CI for each of them and then put them into the graph manually, Is there an easy way to get 95% CI of a linear function automatically fitted into the graphs without having to calculate them for each of the datasets?

I would like to be able to make graphs, where the 95% CI are filled, like figure 4a in the review by Michael R. MacAskill in the Journal of Statistical Software May 2012, Volume 47, Software Review 2. Is this possible so that datagraph automatically updates the CI when I change the dataset?

It would be very nice to be able to fit a 95% CI the same way you fit a linear regression in the fit function bar...

Cheers
Christian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    visualdatatools.com Forum Index -> Feature Request All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: