visualdatatools.com Forum Index visualdatatools.com
Discussion for DataTank and DataGraph

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Datagraph for iOS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    visualdatatools.com Forum Index -> DataGraph Framework
View previous topic :: View next topic  
klaxamazoo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Datagraph for iOS Reply with quote

Hi David,

I was at a CocoaHeads (http://www.cocoaheads.org/) meeting the other day and a good number of the members were complaining about how difficult it is to make graphs in their iOS programs. Apparently Core-Plot doesn't make good looking graphs without a lot of work and there is a lot of need for graphs in iOS based products.

I don't know if you have any plans for porting it to iOS but I thought I would make a thread and point fellow CocoaHeads so that they could chime in. Maybe there would be enough interest and opportunity to make it worthwhile.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    visualdatatools.com Forum Index -> DataGraph Framework All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: