DataTank is a numerical work environment for Mac OS X.
- Native Mac OS X Application, Cocoa based.
- Object oriented programming environment with around 80 variable types and close to 2,000 modules.
- Graphical programming with extensive use of drag and drop.
- Uses Quartz and OpenGL.
- One click movie creation.
- Wide variety of input and output formats.
- Large data set support.
- "Real Time" execution.
DataGraph is a second product for Mac OS X from Visual Data Tools.
- Same design philosophy as DataTank, but with a simpler UI.
- Reduced function set tailored to a simpler data model.
- Focuses on creating x-y plots.
- Create publication quality output and animations.
- Only $90 to activate full feature set.
- See more.