Version 2.3.1 is the newest version of DataGraph
Download DataGraph for OS X 10.4
Download DataGraph for OS X 10.5
April 21st 2010.
Note. If you are using a version before 2.2, please look at the release notes for 2.2, since the update 2.1.1->2.2 was a significant update.
A pretty serious error slipped into 2.2. What happened was that a recent change caused a problem when you are importing a file with more than 1000 rows. As a result, this is definitely a recommended update.
- Added a better error reporting feature. If there is an internal error (like the one that in 2.2) you get an error window that explains what happens and asks you to send in an error report. If you are on 10.6 the error message includes a stack trace that will help finding the error. This is similar to what Apple presents when one of their applications crashes.
- The bar graph command now has 24 colors instead of just 12.
- The Extra axis command now has a check box where you can specify the background color for the axis numbers.
- Fixed a problem with the Legend, the legend title didn’t draw properly before.
- When you drag a text file into the column list, I use an improved parser. It has the same rules as when you drag in the file onto the data Table. The action is different, in that if you drag the file into the column list it creates a column group for the file.
- Can now drag a matlab binary file into the column list (and not only the data table).